Terms and conditions
BeeBee Standard Terms and Conditions
Invoicing and Payment
- All prices are quoted in sterling (GBP).
- All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- Payment details will be included on the invoice.
- If changes are made after an order has been invoiced, picked and packed we reserve the right to add an administration fee of £10 to the invoice to cover the additional work involved to re-invoice and re-package the order.
- Pro forma invoices (including invoices for orders placed at trade shows) must be paid for within one month of the order date otherwise the order will be cancelled and reserved items will be put back into stock.
- We do not hold back orders for items that are out of stock.
- We ship via courier at client's expense. We will ship orders of 40 units or more to one UK mainland business address via UPS for free. Please refer to our catalogue for details.
- Postage costs may vary for locations outside the UK mainland and for any non-business address. After we receive your order, we will prepare an invoice for you which will include any delivery charge. We will also remove any taxes for non-UK customers who have provided a valid European VAT number.
Retention of title
- The goods shall remain the property of BeeBee Wraps Limited until they have been paid for.
- You accept that we have a right of entry to reclaim goods which have not been paid for.
- This clause will be triggered if you do not pay in full within 14 days beyond the agreed payment date, or immediately in the event of insolvency such as administration or a voluntary arrangement.
- The risk in the goods passes to the purchaser upon delivery whilst BeeBee Wraps still retains title to the goods. The purchaser has an obligation to insure the goods with a reputable insurance company and to note the supplier’s interest in the goods on any insurance policy. The supplier may reserve the right of pre-approval of any proposed insurance provider.
- BeeBee Wraps should not be sold under any other branding or name without our permission.
- You agree not to sell BeeBee Wraps on online marketplaces such as Amazon or Ebay without our permission.
- We request that you do not use your discount to undercut our other customers by selling below the RRP.
- Please refer to BeeBeeWraps.com and the Wholesaler Resource Bank (access available on request) for product information.
- Bespoke wrap & packaging design is chargeable at £50/hour
- Customer designs can be submitted based on our specifications.
- We do not make white label products and our logo must appear on all final products and packaging
- Samples of bespoke products are charged at £200 for up to 5 samples
- All design work must be provided in CMYK 4 colour format
- Due to variations in the manufacturing process, the quantities and billing of your final delivery may be up to +/- 5% of the amount ordered. In order to minimise waste, in the event of any excess manufactured, we will ship and bill the whole quantity. If an under delivery of up to 5% would cause a problem, please let us know in advance
- The ownership of the copyright for your bespoke designs is only transferred to you on full payment of the pre-agreed invoice for design and manufacturing services.
- We reserve the right to use our business involvement in our marketing including but not limited to social media, press releases and on our website.
- We retain the copyright for all BeeBee Wraps images and expect that you will credit BeeBee Wraps appropriately when using.
- When referring to BeeBee Wraps you agree to use our name ‘BeeBee Wraps’, or BeeBee beeswax wraps and never solely the generic term ‘Beeswax Wraps’
By placing an order from BeeBee Wraps Limited, you agree to the above terms and conditions
BeeBee Wraps Limited, Unit 14, Ronald Rolph Court, Wadloes Road, Cambridge, CB5 8PX.
+44 1223 778816 email@example.com Registered Company in England and Wales 11166030