An Update from Kath: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We wanted to take a moment to give you an update on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation here at BBHQ and share with you how we’re dealing with it, and to reassure you that we’re still very much here and able to process your orders.
We have been closely following the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO), NHS and UK government and have taken the appropriate measures at BBHQ to ensure both our staff and customers remain safe. Every member of Team BeeBee who can work from home has been doing so since the beginning of the week. Our workshop is still going for now, with our wonderful production and fulfilment teams working sensibly and safely to make sure your orders still reach you.
We have always carried strict hygiene levels in our workshop and, as things have progressed over the past few months, we have introduced more measures accordingly to keep both staff and customers safe. Please read more about these measures below.
This situation is obviously fluid and we’ll continue to monitor it closely, adjusting our plans accordingly and keeping you updated. We will be business as ‘usual' for as long as we are able.
In the meantime, let’s keep connected in these strange times - we are all in this together and we’ll be right here for you in whatever we can! You can message us on Instagram and Facebook anytime @beebeewraps, or say hello at email@example.com.
Finally, we wanted to say a massive thank you for continuing to support a family-run independent business throughout this. As a small business, these are trying times for us and we appreciate every single one of you!
Hoping you and your loved ones are as well as can be throughout all this.
Kath and Team BeeBee x
👆 Hear more from Kath: how we are dealing with the Coronavirus outbreak to keep BeeBee going whilst ensuring staff and customers remain safe. (Plus, concerns about occupying and educating her kids!)
Here are some of the measures we have introduced to ensure that everyone stays safe and everything at BBHQ remains hygienic:
- Shifts are staggered to allow space for staff to work a safe distance from one another.
- Staff are wearing gloves at all times in all stages of production. Change gloves regularly and particularly if they are soiled in any way.
- Surfaces are cleaned every morning before starting work.
- Multiple sinks and hand-washing facilities available to staff at all times.
- Full clean of building by contractors regularly.
- Production areas are physically segregated and materials are stored/handled appropriately.
- Tea towels, bathroom towels are being washed daily.
- All staff have been briefed about the recommended measures to minimise risk of person-to-person virus transmission and government guidelines implemented.