‘Design Our Wrap’ Competition Terms and Conditions
‘Design Our Wrap’ Competition Terms and Conditions
Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to UK and EU residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families, of BeeBee Wraps Limited, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition. All entrants must have parental consent.
- The competition will run from 22/07/2020 to 01/09/2020.
- Entry Instructions: Please visit beebeewraps.com for entry details.
- Any entries that the BeeBee Wraps Limited consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries cannot be accepted. Proof of sending cannot be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- The Prize: The winning entry will receive 3 BeeBee & Leaf Wrap Packs featuring their winning design and will feature on the blog on BeeBeewraps.com.
- Winner Selection: The entries will be judged anonymously by the team at BeeBee Wraps Limited.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to acknowledge contact. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe BeeBee Wraps Limited reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to second place.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize competition and acceptance of the prize. BeeBee Wraps Limited cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- General: BeeBee Wraps Limited ’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part.
- BeeBee Wraps Limited reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- BeeBee Wraps Limited reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, each entrant grants BeeBee Wraps Limited a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by sending an email 28 days after the prize competition closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org
- BeeBee Wraps Limited reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the competition is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the BeeBee Wraps Limited will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or accepting a prize. BeeBee Wraps Limited further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this competition save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude BeeBee Wraps Limited’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of BeeBee Wraps Limited which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition), BeeBee Wraps Limited reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the BeeBee Wraps Limited and which prevents the BeeBee Wraps Limited from complying with these terms and conditions the BeeBee Wraps Limited will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- BeeBee Wraps Limited accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. BeeBee Wraps Limited or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of BeeBee Wraps Limited or its agencies.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- BeeBee Wraps Limited reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The decisions of BeeBee Wraps Limited are final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the BeeBee Wraps Limited will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the BeeBee Wraps. By entering the competition, the school agree that their information may be used by BeeBee Wraps Limited to administer the competition.